Wednesday, 17 February 2010

Amberley

'That'll do nicely' replied Gerry.
I'd just had what must be more or less the twentieth(!) annual invite with something to the Amberley Museum rail Weekend in July. I emailed Gerry Cork with something along the lines of ' Well you could have Garn, but you had it two years ago.'

There had been prior to this mailing a little hurried conversation with our Mr. Hill as to whether something new could be produced in twenty weeks. Normally I 'd have jumped at the idea, but I must be getting old as I started muttering about commitments and having a life. I don't really want to bust up another marriage by (literally) working all night; hence the easy route of asking about Garn. The 'something new' is not yet discounted, but I might for once just take the easy route.

No comments:

Post a Comment