Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Arundel 2010

Post Arundel it all seemed a little flat; for both of us it would seem. Unnycoombe performed well except the railcar grinding to a halt - Farish gears... I don't know whether it was the show itself which maybe getting a little stale, or my perception of exhibiting in general.


The gentle wind-up of an old friend worked well. No malice, just a carrot and stick situation. I have no regrets as my prodding ultimately produced this...

... which was understandably the highlight of the day.

Thoughts to the future are mixed. Long gone are the days of Wood End when every exhibition outing generated three more invites. No more. Am I doing something wrong or is the market flooded? It's certainly not the standard, if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very sweet looking loco, the sort of thing I would like to build for myself. The colour scheme is very effective, too. Full of bucolic charm, that's my verdict!

    ReplyDelete