On receipt of my Wealden Railway Group newsletter. I noted that my suggestion had been taken up with regard to the 2011 competition for the March 19th exhibition. The rules for entry are as follows:
* A scratch-built item of Prototype rolling stock.
* Any scale/gauge combination
* Commercial parts are acceptable (wheels, castings etc.) up to a maximum 20% of the whole.
* A drawing from which the model is built must accompany the entry (or a photo if that is the root).
* Not a kit-bash nor use of kit or RTR parts.
This gives a fair amount of scope and five months in which to do it.
Well what are you waiting for?