Monday, 19 March 2012

Trees

I love making trees/ I hate making treess. I love making trees/ I hate making trees...
I have to devote a block of time to this as it's 1. messy, 2. fiddly 3. very fume ridden. After a while i decide that I need a drink after which the whole thing gets a lot swifter.
Then after hanging around like a cat who's got its eye on some food Mrs F. picks up the nail scissors and takes over the trimming.
Well as long as I don't have to buy her some of those big glasses and a tight black skirt...

1 comment:

  1. I will need to make some trees for the new project......not sure how many yet, but quite a few of the sort of things you get in long avenues in small countries just over the water.
    I have also inherited a tree....Jen brought over a box of stuff of Maria's that she thought I might like, among which was a tree I suspect she made at one of Mr. Hickman's(?) demos at Arundel. Not sure what to do with it yet, but it would be nice to find it a home somewhere......

    ReplyDelete