Monday 15 July 2013

Nohab

Nohab
In case you're wondering why I've been posting less - the reason, or reasons really. I've been offered a book, which is somewhat of a departure at Ford Towers. So a) I've been beavering away at writing it and b) because it's highly connected with what I've done here over the last few years I have the odd scenario of this page generating some extra work now means that there is a clash and I can't put what I'm working on up here in order to avoid contractually clashing. Hence the rather fleeting glimpses of half-done 4mm projects. More details as they emerge.

The above is the Nohab 2-6-0 parked up at the Nene Valley which was visited briefly on Thursday on the way to a gig in Grantham. Why is it that I much prefer the feel of this dusty oxidizing loco chassis much more than if it were all greased-up and in working order?  Colour...

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Chris! I shall miss your thoughts appearing on my dashboard but will look out for the book!

    ReplyDelete