Sunday 31 August 2014

Mojo working

My mojo is worrying people.
Over the weekend it was mentioned several times along with some concern. I'd like to reassure people that my mojo, though small, is alive and well.
Apart from taking Mrs F. out for a walk today (yes really) it has been a bit of a day of tying up loose ends and trying to work out a way forward amongst all the mess and half started projects. I've never fallen into this trap before, but 2014 seems to be the year that caught my sensible head napping. Now the compulsory project above has been put to bed, I can line up all those 'designed to distract' things and work out which are worth continuing with, and which need to be made to face the pit and be shot in the back of the head.
Watch this space for more exciting details.

No comments:

Post a Comment