Saturday 23 September 2017

Seaford signal box


Quite a while ago now I realised I'd got locked out of my flickr account. I tried all the usual dodge arounds to no avail. So I just left it there. Then a series of research escapades found me lurking on other people's flickr pages and finding it all quite useful. The upshot of which is that a new page has been opened up. Most of the initial uploads are things that were closest to hand, but I'm in a steady process of loading all my Seaford branch shots from the 70s forward. Seems a shame to leave them hanging around in a cupboard when they may be of use.

Seaford signal box


https://www.flickr.com/photos/154892326@N06/with/37023733592/

1 comment:

  1. I've just been through your Flickr photos. Fascinating. You'll amused to know that Newhaven station features in the sequel to Blood on the Tide.

    ReplyDelete