Monday 26 February 2024

A new shed for Svanda

 


A final push has seen the new goods shed finished. Rather clean for my liking, but the prototype photos show a very spick and span building - very Scandinavian I suppose. I am as always  on these occasions, only responsible for the final layer and the build is pure Mr. Hill with his liking for not wasting a scrap of plastic. Unusually I can't detect any CD or cassette case material in here, but is does include most other possible bits and pieces. The final coat being a mix of Humbrol and artist acrylics. Fitting will hopefully take place in the next 24 hours in time for the Steyning exhibition on the 10th.




2 comments:

  1. 13 days and counting...look forward to seeing Svanda again. Looks like we're next door though at right angles to each other. Progress on my thing here: https://schinkendorfh0.blogspot.com/2024/02/what.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I cobbled together odd bits and pieces but Mr Hill takes the crown!

    ReplyDelete