Saturday 17 August 2024

Plan B .2



And back to reality. Despite a lot of trial set-ups and having trestles everywhere, not to mention a phonecall with AWK discussing Summer Springs, I haven't really managed to crack the nut in the way that I wanted to. This is not the end of the world and I am reverting to plan B (which is actually plan A if you are following this and where it gets a little theoretical). Surprisingly this does all loosely tie together in my head, though I am expecting a possible curveball from the west anytime now.

The upshot is that the temporary baseboards are down and Rhiw 2 is back up. There is 39" before the next wall (or just a fag end under) so a short FY is mooted, one that will comfortably take any of the Rhiw stock, but not the Svanda stuff which is not relevant anyway.  A redundant bit of MDF has been cut and some odds and ends of Code 100 that were in the drawer have been fished out and this will work. Not quite the round the room epic I had in my head, but never mind. This means that Plan A .1 may be returned to.

If you've enjoyed this waffle, show the love. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/chrisford2Q

No comments:

Post a Comment