Saturday 20 February 2010

Unnycoombe N gauge

Unnycoombe N gauge
After much huffing and puffing I decided not to trek to the far West to Small and Delightful at Shepton. The cost is too much considering the list of layouts on offer, which I have either seen before, or would more than likely see closer to home. There was also the draw of some inspiring conversation over dinner, but the above reasons of cost outweighed in this instance. There is (as I was reminded by by two people including my wife) only a couple of weeks until the Arundel exhibition and there are still a few things that need doing to Unnycoombe before the 6th. Getting both Nigel and I and the layout in the same room together becomes more difficult these days, so opportunities need to be grabbed. Therefore today will be a day of cutting minute fenceposts and some stock weathering. Model railroading is fun... or so I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment