Wednesday 12 June 2019

Hiding the Fiddle Yard

With the main boards wired, which took longer than anticipated due to me adding stuff that wasn't asked for, a bit of track painting using the Chris Nevard technique of 2-3 colours of Halfords spray. This is fast, especially compared to my usual hand painting which would have taken all day. On to the FY board with a short tail siding in the front. Not my favourite shape of track layout, but I'm running with it. The main issue is the multi- angled sky boards which have to be in four pieces to get to the other end. The bridge/exit is the last of the main builds and again I'm adding complication by using up the last of the Wills arches to make the first bridge section shown, followed by a section of vari-girder to take it to the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment