Sunday 9 April 2023

Fiddle yard fun


It being Easter Sunday I did something religious and took some money from someone less fortunate than myself. This taking the form of flogging all my analogue SLR camera gear. Actually he got a bargain. Onward to AI...

The small box-like structure above is the new fiddle yard for the 009/HOe (not sure where it sits yet) project. Fairly straightforward as I had a redundant 10" x 44" baseboard in the loft left over from the Welsh NG book illustrations (still available on your right.. It was partly broken up and reduced to 29" thus making up just over a 6' length when mated to a standard board. This allows the use of a standard Go-pak table and the extra couple of inches gives an overhang for the drape to dangle. Most of the material from the original was used making it a cost free build.

Lastly, do click on the WrightWay Builders link on the right to help boost the Google ratings of the new family business. Ta.

 If you've enjoyed this waffle,  show the love. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/chrisford2Q

1 comment:

  1. I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with a BOPA film supplier from China, and I must say, it was a fantastic experience. The professionalism and dedication displayed by the supplier were truly impressive. They were responsive to my inquiries, provided detailed product information, and guided me throughout the procurement process. Not only did they deliver the BOPA films on time, but the quality exceeded my expectations. The films were well-made, with consistent thickness and excellent barrier properties. I highly recommend China BOPA film suppliers to anyone looking for reliable partners in the industry. Their commitment to customer satisfaction and product excellence is truly commendable.

    ReplyDelete