Saturday 19 October 2024

Quiet 15

 Without me noticing we seemed to have quietly passed the 15 year mark of the blog. I ask myself if it is still relevant to me or anyone reading it; though the numbers have dropped only a bit since there is less going on. Only there isn't. In fact if you take the last five years there has been nothing but activity on this front, with me going professional for a bit and still in part, with the ongoing arrangements with RM; four layouts and counting on that front. 

Although there is less going on here now, it has to be said that the movement is firmly ongoing and there is still much to do. It is interesting how things have subtly changed since 2009, though the same supporting cast has stayed in place, notably the ever present Mr. Hill who features here more than he would like. Here are a few highlights from the early years.

















No comments:

Post a Comment