Friday 20 January 2012

Garn replacement?

Extension or not?
After the predictable question from CP re my circular comment yesterday I started thinking. The trouble is I can't get to a conclusion. Emotionally I'd like to get rid of Garn. However the bit I'd really like to shift I should keep and recycle for the next project; that being the station building as it represented the the most work. So I'm torn. The choices are: Sell the whole lot and build something new possibly a through station a la Dolgoch (older readers will remember the 1980 plans for this in RM). Extend at either end with another fiddle yard and possibly a fairly open board with just one point inspired by the TR's 'quarry siding'. Tal-y-llyn railwayBut if I do that does it qualify it as a new layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment