Sunday 5 February 2012

Sunday Ramble

The modelling week has been a bit scatter-gun. Wright's Cottage has moved on no further, falling victim to me trying to link bits of work that involved soldering. The reason for this being a push to get Nigel's Svanda complete as regards track, so a bit of plain and a couple of points to wire up; no photos, but there is some video footage elsewhere. While I had a hot dripping iron in my hand I attached some wires to the 009 which has what must be my simplest wiring job to date - whole layout... four wires. Though I may add a couple of on/off switches just to add a little flexibility to what can only be described as an 009 trainset.

Yesterday afternoon post delivery of the Norwegian piece to Crawley a Stanley knife was produced and card formers added to continue the rock-face already roughed out on the other board and an end sky-board with a hole for choo-choos to pass through was knocked-up on the back step before the snow set in.


No comments:

Post a Comment