Wednesday 15 February 2023

Weathering the Janus

One of the failings of Rhiw 1 was the lack of industrials; now, we're spoilt for choice. On my list of jobs was weathering the second of the two such beasts on Rhiw 2, the Oxford Models Yorkshire 0-6-0DM 'Janus'. (You can tell I've been talking to young Craig this evening and I'm reminded to get the descriptions right and in full)


As per usual the paint is a mix of Humbrol and GW acrylics applied in my usual cave man manner with the below. I'm still 10 years old really.


 If you've enjoyed this,  show the love. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/chrisford2Q

3 comments:

  1. Looks right to me...sometimes the old ways are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christopher Payne16 February 2023 at 11:32

    Like many of us I have a ready supply of brushes like the one you use and illustrate. However, should we not think of the tyro modeller? Can he or she go to a branch of Games Workshop (or similar) to buy a brush like that?
    CP

    ReplyDelete