Friday 28 July 2023

Pesky pipes


Still on the subject of bits.

Along with everyone else my age is increasing, but my ability to see is not and I was struggling to see to get the pipework installed. Small black pipe/black bufferbeam/black holes proving to be an awkward combination. I can't believe that this hasn't been done before, but as there will be a coat of paint over this area at a later date anyway, it struck me that running a light wash of white  over the beam would at least allow the holes to stand out. If this is a new solution to the problem then you are welcome.

Small update: Everything fitted, though one item was missing from the bag. I like the end clutter on vehicles and the coupling-less DMUs allow me to do this. Painting to do.


If you've enjoyed this waffle,  show the love. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/chrisford2Q


 

No comments:

Post a Comment